Inter-University PhD and Postdoc Community
During these ongoing times of social distancing, it remains ever important to support each other in order to prevent isolation and its related health threats from occurring. Having the support of a buddy, mentor or peer can be very valuable, in particular also for our international colleagues.
- Would you like to get in touch with your peers?
- Are you interested in building a community of early-career researchers?
- Would you like to drive your own professional development?
Please join and help us in establishing an inter-university PhD and Postdoc community, bridging and further strengthening the already existing associations across the different Flemish universities and beyond. Together we are able to do more!
During multiple networking events, we will meet and reflect on various topics related to for instance: personal and professional development, working conditions, open science, mental health, entrepreneurship, science and policy making, etc. …
As a community, we can then further develop and expand supportive services for PhD candidates and postdoctoral researchers at various stages of their careers.
The first upcoming online networking events will be organized on:
- 20/01/2021 (13h – 17h) – Overview of existing services within universities and what could be improved.
- 03/02/2021 (9h-13h) – The role of PhD and Postdoc Communities in your professional development.
- 10/02/2021 (14h-18h) – PhD holders as leaders in the wider society?
Please register here
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
The PhD Society team